Spirit Led: Sinners Prayer


Good morning King Jesus! Good morning family and friends

The law was set in place to show us all, that their was absolutely nothing that we could every do, that is outside of faith in Christ, to save ourselves! No works!

Romans 3:23(NKJV)
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

But God...
He place the law there  to show us, that we All are sinners, needing a Savior! That Savior is Jesus! Through His precious blood, once commended people, are now saved by His grace! Once called sinners, are now called His chosen generation.

Ephesians 2:8
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God

Not by the works of the law, were we saved. But by the precious blood of Jesus, that washed away all our sins once, and for all! Jesus laid down His life one time, and that is all it took! 

John 19:30 
So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, “It is finished!” And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.

He said it is finished! Receive His love, forgiveness, and mercy! Let your name be written down in the book of life!

Romans 10:9-10
9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

( If you don't know Jesus as Lord of your life. Say this prayer, and receive Him)

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the name of Jesus! Lord, I confess that I am a sinner needing a Savior. Lord, I believe that You sent Your son Jesus to die for my sins, on the cross! I accepted what Jesus has done for me! I receive Him into my life, as my Lord and Savior! Thank You  for forgiving me and dying for all my sins! For who the son sets free is free indeed! In Jesus name I pray, amen!

Have a Blessed Thursday, love Sis Rashida

Comments

Popular Posts