Spirit Led: Putting on the full Armor



SCREEEEEECH!!! This is the awful sound my Suv made when I started it up yesterday !

My husband had attempted to fix the alternator on our truck. The final completion of his attempt left me with an annoying loud screeching vehicle!

My oldest son Javier, had me pop the hood and took a look. After one look, it was a unanimous agreement to take my truck to my Dad's house! Hahahahaha

If anyone could fix it, my dad could. As I prepare to drive off to my Dad's house. My son Javier comes running out the house with a gallon of Nestle water! I am staring at my son running towards me with a gallon of water, and thinking. He sure must be thirsty! Hahahaha

I asked him what the water was for, as he placed it into my vehicle . His reply was, just incase the truck catches on fire!😳😁😬😒

It's never a dull moment in my family!

Well... 
Dad fix my truck! Husband put on the tensioner belt on backwards! All is well, and God is Still Good!!

Today, be prepare for battle, as my son prepare for any fire! Place the Amor of the Lord on...

Ephesians 6:10-18 (NKJV)
The Whole Armor of God
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 

Love Sis Rashida ❤️😘

Comments

Popular Posts