Spirit Led: Singing through the pain

Sings...
Oh the blood of Jesus! Oh the blood of Jesus! Oh the blood of Jesus! He wash me white as snooowww! 

I can remember singing this song as a teen. My mother had taught us who Jesus is, and that we can come to Him for anything. 

Often times during a tummy ache. I would just began to sing. It brought comfort and peace , knowing I could call out to the one who answers.

What ever healing you are confessing over your body today! Remember this... God always answers those who call out to Him! He is faithful

Psalm 30:2 (NIV)
2 Lord my God, I called to you for help,and you healed me.

Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Jesus! Lord, You are a God that answers me, when I call about Your name! 

Thank You for your healing virtue flowing over every individual that is reading this prayer today! For your word declares that..

Isaiah 53:5But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,And by His stripes we are healed.

Thank you for it being done . For Your word goes forth, and never comes back void. In Jesus name I pray, amen.

Have a Bless and wonderful Friday! Love Sis Rashida❤️🙏🏾 

Comments

Popular Posts