Spirit Led: Don't cast those pearls!

Did you know that God calls Christian people, His chosen? Look here...

1 Peter 2:9 
But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;

If Jesus himself, realize how special, beautiful and amazing you are! Don't settle for less! Get connected with people who will cherish the uniqueness that you bring to a relationship! 

Surround yourself with wise counsel, and encouragers of the faith. Avoid those who seek to dirty, shame, and destroy you! Don't cast your pearls unto swines! 

Meaning ...
Don't give away what Christ called to be of great value, to those who don't appreciate what you are worth! You have been hand picked by God Himself! Your chosen!!

Matthew 7:6
“Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the mighty name of Jesus! Lord, You call me Holy, marvelous, wonderfully created by You! 

Lord, let me always see through Your eyes, what You see in me! May I Always remember that I am loved, and Cherished by You! For Your word proclaims ...Psalm 139:14(NKJV)
14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.

I praise You and I love the works of Your mighty hands, when I see my reflection in a mirror! For my reflection shines back,  the works of an almighty God!

I will praise You for I am fearfully, and wonderfully made! In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

Have a Blessed Wednesday love Sis Rashida ❤️

Comments

Popular Posts