Refresher for those who refresh others

Goooooood Morning King Jesus!! Goooooood Morning Blog readers !


Proverbs 11:25(NIV)
25 A generous person will prosper;
    whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.

What a refreshing bible verse! Today be a word of encouragement to those who God allows to cross your path! A smile, a wave, a hug, or a word spoken in due season! Continue to encourage each other in the Lord...
Ephesians 5:19
19 speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord,

As, you refresh others in Christ, God promises that you too , will be refreshed in Him!

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the name of Jesus! Lord, take, my hands, feet, and mouth and use it this morning to be a light to those who need to see You, today! Let my words be spoken in Due season, as the Author of it all, the Holy Spirit guides my tongue!  According to...

Isaiah 50:4 “The Lord God has given Me The tongue of the learned, That I should know how to speak A word in season to him who is weary. He awakens Me morning by morning, He awakens My ear To hear as the learned.

In Jesus name I pray, Amen!
Have a Bless day in Jesus . Love Sis Rashida 

Comments

Popular Posts