Growing in Christ: keep doing Good

Up early this morning, taking FIL to the bank. I am looking forward to enjoying every moment of this day! Because Jesus is alive, and still on His throne!!

The bible continuously tells us to do good, and keep on doing good! Why? Because at the end of this life, your reward is heaven, and eternally life with our Heavenly Father!

1 Corinthians 9:24-25(MSG)
24-25 You’ve all been to the stadium and seen the athletes race. Everyone runs; one wins. Run to win. All good athletes train hard. They do it for a gold medal that tarnishes and fades. You’re after one that’s gold eternally.

1 Corinthians 9:24
[ Striving for a Crown ] Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it.

Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Jesus! Lord, thank You for allowing me to continue to finish running this race! Lord, You have given me Your strength, Grace, and Your wisdom, which is all I need to accomplish what You have set before me!

I am lit on fire! I am a lamp that shines brightly for all to see, and glory Your name! I am ready, and more than able to tackle this day, for I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me! In Jesus name I pray...

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, and Amen!!

Comments

Popular Posts