Growing in Christ: God's protection


Jeremiah 20:11(NKJV)

11 But the Lord is with me as a mighty, awesome One.
Therefore my persecutors will stumble, and will not prevail.
They will be greatly ashamed, for they will not prosper.
Their everlasting confusion will never be forgotten.

Today, like any other day. I start my day out in Christ! I have sent forth my guardian angels, to go forth and prepare my day! Keeping me safe from all harm and danger, according to... 
Psalm 91:11
For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways.

I have purposely put on my full armor of God! I am ready for the day!

There will absolutely be no weapons, that has been formed against me, that will prosper! For The Lord has declare, when the enemy shall come at me like a roaring flood. God will be there to protect me, according to this verse...

Isaiah 59:19
So shall they fear The name of the Lord from the west, And His glory from the rising of the sun; When the enemy comes in like a flood, The Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him.

I will lift up my eyes, and see that God has kept His promise to me and my household. The Lord, has kept us safe .

Psalm 91:8
Only with your eyes shall you look, And see the reward of the wicked.

Gooooood morning King Jesus! Goooood morning family and friends ! Love, Sis Rashida ❤️😊


Comments

Popular Posts