Spiritual Coffee: Answer to prayer, was seen in a tiny cloud!



1 Kings 18:44
Then it came to pass the seventh time, that he said, “There is a cloud, as small as a man’s hand, rising out of the sea!” So he said, “Go up, say to Ahab, ‘Prepare your chariot, and go down before the rain stops you.’”


I love to pray, and I love to see when my prayers are answered ! Just as Elijah, prayed seven times, for rain, after a three year drought. There are some prayers, I persistently take to our Heavenly Father.

Praying persistently, does not mean that God did not hear our prayers, the first time! But it is a way to build our faith in Christ. Praying till we see the hands' of God move!

In the bible, Elijah is seen praying not once, twice, or even just three times! But Elijah prayed seven times, for the rain to come. In a glimpse of hope. Elijah servant, sees a tiny cloud, that is the size of a man's hand! That cloud was more that enough of a confirmation, for Elijah; to know that God had answered his prayers.

Fast forward over to the new testament...

We see Jesus, praying to the Father. Note this verse..

Matthew 26:36-45
36 Then Jesus came with them to a place called Gethsemane, and said to the disciples, “Sit here while I go and "pray"over there.”

39 He went a little farther and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, “O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as You will.”

42 Again, a "second time", He went away and prayed, saying, “O My Father, if this cup cannot pass away from Me unless I drink it, Your will be done.”

44 So He left them, went away again, and prayed the "third time", saying the "same words"

Christ prayed until, He received His answer. Note this verse...

Mathews 26:45 ....Then He came to His disciples and said to them, “Are you still sleeping and resting? "Behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of Man is being betrayed into the hands of sinners.

God is always faithful to answer our prayers. He will always answer us on His timing. Whatever you have been praying about, be patient, and pray till God answers you.

The bible states in Matthew 7:7 to...
[ Keep Asking, Seeking, Knocking ] “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

So continue to seek God for the answers, to your prayers! Never stop praying!

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the name of Jesus. Lord, I wait patiently on You, to answer the petitions of my heart.

Lord, thank You for always hearing my prayers, and answering them according to 1 john 5:14. In Jesus name, I pray, Amen.

Have a beautiful day in Christ, Love Sis Rashida.

Comments

Popular Posts