Growing in Christ: Walking worthy of your calling



1 Peter 4:11 (NLT)
11 Do you have the gift of speaking? Then speak as though God himself were speaking through you. Do you have the gift of helping others? Do it with all the strength and energy that God supplies. Then everything you do will bring glory to God through Jesus Christ. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.


God has given us all wonderful gifts to do unto, Him. How do you know where God has called you? It will just flow, and be as natural as breathing!

I know my calling is in encouragement, through my writings, helping others, and intercessory prayers. I walk in my calling, as naturally, as a person who was born speaking their native language. Everyone can learn to speak another language, but there are those, who were born speaking their native language, to perfection!

Don`t try to walk in someone`s else calling, but walk in what God has created you to do! It will come as natural as breathing; when you allow the Holy Spirit to guide you , and be with you, in all that you say, and do!

I get asked this question so many times! "How do you raise six kids, homeschool, run a family business, and still find time to encourage others in their Faith Walk?"

I can do it all, because.... I can do all things through CHRIST, who has strengthen me!
Christ has purposely strengthen me with the gift of encouragement! I can effortlessly do all things, that He has equipped me to do, All for His glory!!

Today, if you find yourself struggling in your walk with Christ! Stop and pray, and make sure , it is were God has called you to be!

Its time to get back on track!

God bless, Sis Rashida

Comments

Popular Posts