Growing in Christ: Does God care?

Good morning, Good morning , Sweet Jesus! Good morning  family and friends!



"God's word always "Prevails"! No matter what your circumstances look like! " Have Faith" in the One who can change it!

Psalm 37:25
I have been young, and now am old; Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, Nor his descendants begging brea
d.

Heavenly Father, I thank You for caring for us! Lord, You are THE God, that works all things out for our good.
Romans 8:28 (NKJV) "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose."
I thank You for ordering my steps this morning, and meeting every need! Lord, You are a gracious God, full of compassion and mercy ! In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

Comments

Popular Posts