Growing in Christ: The Favor of God

"No, display items go on sale after Christmas!" "We can not sale them!"

The cashier shouted, as another cashier had inquired for me, if my mother was able to purchase a display item. The item was a Christmas light, that read " Joy".

My mother wanted to purchase it, but they were all sold out. The only one left was the one on display.

I turned, to my mom, and my mother said to me, ask her to page the manager. I then politely told, the cashier to page the manager for us.

Lord, give us favor with the manager my mom said quietly to herself. As the manager came over to where I was standing. He began to tell me, these items are not suppose to be sold until after Christmas, but I can  override it, and sale it to you now!

God gives us His favor. He blesses us like none other can do! Though I was told it can't be done! God had other plans!


Proverbs 12:2
A good man obtains favor from the Lord, But a man of wicked intentions He will condemn.


Comments

Popular Posts