Growing in Christ: God always answers!

Joshua: "Mommie I don't feel very well!"

Me: "Well, try drinking some water, and relaxing to see if you feel better."

Just a few moments later...

Joshua: "Mommie, I feel better now! I went and prayed, and I don't feel sick anymore !"

1 Peter 3:12
For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their prayers; But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.”

And my favorite verse says it all...
James 5: 16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

God always hears our prayers, and answers! He is always on time!

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the name of Jesus! Lord, You have always been faithful to Your precious word! What your words says in the bible, is True, and always goes forth and never comes back void! 

Lord, remind those who are waiting for an answer prayer, that You have heard them and are moving on their behalf.  That as they stay faithful to Your word, they will see a great outcome to their many prayers!

Thank you for always, hearing and answering our prayers according to... 1 John 5:14 "Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us."

In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

Comments

Popular Posts