Growing in Christ: Fix your eyes on Christ

Lately, I have been really putting into practice what I preach! Whenever I feel myself getting anxious about anything! I begin to remind myself of the word of God! I Stop, pray, and cast every care at Jesus's feet !

I am purposely fixing my eyes on Christ! What do I mean by that? Instead of looking at my  problems, situations, or worries! I take my eyes off of the situation and refix them to the word of God! Why? Because God's word promises in the book of Romans, that reads ...Romans 8:28 
"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose."

God is always able to make it RIGHT! Hallelujah!
Note this story in the bible...

Acts 3:3
A Lame Man Healed
3 Now Peter and John went up together to the temple at the hour of prayer, the ninth hour. 2 And a certain man lame from his mother’s womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms from those who entered the temple; 3 who, seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple, asked for alms. 4 And fixing his eyes on him, with John, Peter said, “Look at us.” 5 So he gave them his attention, expecting to receive something from them. 6 Then Peter said, “Silver and gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk.” 7 And he took him by the right hand and lifted him up, and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength. 8 So he, leaping up, stood and walked and entered the temple with them—walking, leaping, and praising God. 9 And all the people saw him walking and praising God. 

Gooooood morning King Jesus! Gooooood morning family and friends! Love Sis Rashida

Comments

Popular Posts