Growing in Christ: My BFF


Do you have a friend that you just enjoy talking to? One of those BFF, hahahaha? There are certain people in my life, that I just really enjoy engaging in a conversation with daily. 

One of my favorite friends to talk to each day is Jesus. The bible calls Christ... A friend!

John 15:15
15 No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.

Proverbs 18:24-24
24 A man who has friends must himself be friendly, But there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.

The same relationship and desires to spend time with my earthly friendship ! The same enthusiasm I have, to spend with Christ each day! The bible goes on to tells us to delight ourself in God. To delight ourself, is to enjoy the time we spend with Christ daily!

When you truly have a one on one relationship with Christ. When you really, seek out to know who Christ is! Your time spent with Christ each morning will become Delightful! Christ is a Best Friend, that sticks by your side, forever !! He is your BFF, and He is Your God!!

Isaiah 58:14
Then you shall delight yourself in the Lord; And I will cause you to ride on the high hills of the earth, And feed you with the heritage of Jacob your father. The mouth of the Lord has spoken.”

Goooooood morning King Jesus !! Goood morning Family and friends! Love Sis Rashida...

Comments

Popular Posts