Growing in Christ: Joy of the Lord


The bible tells us that the Joy of the Lord is our strength! This morning as I awoke, and got ready to run a few more errands. I felt pretty run down from everything this week! But our gracious, and loving God gently reminded me, about the appointment that I had yesterday. Christ reminded me of several compliments, I received from different people. It made my day a whole lots better!

When we are feeling down God will always use other people to encourage us! Either with a smile, a kind word, or with a word from Christ! Do you need a little encouragement today?

This bible tells you and I, that the Joy of the Lord is our strength! As you listen to the song below. Allow God to fill you with His Joy! Cast every care at His feet, and take up His perfect peace! Remember God is ALWAYS for you! You are Wonderfully, Beautifully, and Created in Christ! He withholds nothing good from you!!

Nehemiah 8:10
Then he said to them, “Go your way, eat the fat, drink the sweet, and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not sorrow, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=982z7KRkb7g&list=PLUmTiGOxKUOgWdbiYqGpYHw6avm1OJzwU&index=5

Comments

Popular Posts