Growing in Christ: Delight myself in You!


*sings* 
I delight myself in you! Captivated by your beauty! I'm overwhelmed! I'm overwhelmed by you!"

This song has been in my head for the past week! It reminds me to just stop and pause and enjoy all of God's creation. From the birth of my son Isaac, to the clouds in the sky ! When I stop and think how God created, everything Just by speaking..." Let it be" I am certainly in awe, on how powerful our God is! That even the Earth obeys His every command! Today, stop and soak in God's beauty, that surrounds us!

Jeremiah 10:12
12 He has made the earth by His power,
He has established the world by His wisdom,
And has stretched out the heavens at His discretion.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BiGb14tTaH4

Goooooood morning King Jesus! Gooooood morning Family and friends! Love Sis Rashida:)

Comments

Popular Posts