Spiritual Coffee: So shall...



Scripture, and prayer for today.

Isaiah 55:11
So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.
( feel free to add your family names)

Heavenly Father, I pray in authority and boldness, over my family the living word of God. According to..

Matthew 16:19
Amplified Bible (AMP)
19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind (declare to be improper and unlawful) on earth must be what is already bound in heaven; and whatever you loose (declare lawful) on earth must be what is already loosed in heaven.

I pray God's mercy, grace, and blessing over my household! I pray that my husband, sons, daughters , and future children will be soul winners for the kingdom of God!

I pray as we delight ourself in Christ, that He is blessing us with the desires of our heart! The Singh family is always blessed coming in and bless going out, because the Favor of God rest on our home! Lord, thank You for Your peace and joy, in our home. In Jesus name I pray, Ammmmen!

Comments

Popular Posts