Hell or Life







Here is a post that I wrote BACK IN 2013❤️






Deuteronomy 30:19-20 (NKJV)
19 I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live;

I can still remember it, like it was yesterday. The dream that I had had, that changed my life for the good. As I slept. I dreamt that I was standing on a rock in the midst of darkness . I suddenly heard a voice coming from a bright light, that just seem to appear from no where. I knew this was the voice of God, and He said, “Choose this day who you will serve or you will die”. That was enough said, to startle me out of my sleep.

I have came on a very long journey, being a woman that once grew up in church , heard every Sunday school lesson that could possibly be taught; but had chosen a lifestyle like many others. My life consist of partying, drinking, and living without Christ. I was living a life that was taking me straight to hell! Now my journey had abruptly came to a full halt, with me standing at the fork in the road. I had to chose that very moment what path, I would walk. I would either chose the wide pathway, that led straight to hell or chose the narrow path that led straight to Heaven. It did not take a rock scientist to figure this one out, I quickly chose GOD!

That choice I made almost 10 years ago, I have never regretted for a moment. I use my experience to warn others that death is right around the corner, that this day just might be their last day. Do not let death catch you, or your loveones off guard. Quickly repent and choose JESUS!


The bible tells us that we are to choose whom we will serve. We are to choose a life of blessing or cursing. A life life of death or a life in Christ! God goes farther than that, He give us the correct answer! Christ tells us to choose life. (Deuteronomy 30:19-20 (NKJV)
19 I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live;)

Today, if this speaks to your heart. Please take the time to stop, look in a mirror and ask yourself “Did I choose the right path for my life!” “When I die will I enter into heaven or be separated from God and spend eternity in hell!”

If your answer is hell, quickly repent and choose life in Jesus! If you don’t know him as God, call on his name and ask Christ to enter into your life, receive the message of the Cross. Jesus died for your sins, and if you confess, your sins to Him, he is faithful to forgive you. For all who call upon the Lord, shall be saved. (Romans 10:8-9 (NKJV)
8 But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart (that is, the word of faith which we preach): 9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.) If your answer is Heaven! God bless you, and continue to reach souls for Christ, because time is short.

Heavenly Father, I do not want death to catch any of my family members, or friends off guard. Lord, for I know that tomorrow is not promise to anyone! Lord according to Your word in James 4:14, which states, "whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away."

Lord, I will be faithful to pray for those who You have brought in my life. I pray earnestly for their salvation , for Your return is soon! Lord, I pray that eyes will be open, ears will be open, and hearts will become like flesh , to receive the message of the cross. For we know according to the scriptures that states...

1 Corinthians 6:8-10
8 No, you yourselves do wrong and cheat, and you do these things to your brethren! 9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.
In Jesus name, I pray, Amen!

Have a bless day in Jesus! Your Sister in Christ Rashida:) I give all glory and honor to the Christ, who allows me to write for His glory!

Comments

Popular Posts