God way of Handling Racism in America



God likes to speak to me allot early in the morning. When my heart is quiet and my spirit is open to His words. The story of Esther and the decree to murder the Jews( ONE Race of people, who felt the injustice of racism) was a story that was laid on my heart.❤️


Background story: Haman and evil man got the King to sign a decree to kill thousands of Jewish people!

Esther the King’s wife, had a choice to stand up against injustice to murder thousands of Jews, or say nothing, and sweep it under the rug and stay in her palace with her King!

She chose to put her own life at RISK to help the Jewish people. ( Y’all this racism is nothing new, the Jewish people dealt with it, and when people kept silent, thousands were killed)

When you choose to ignore and down play hate and injustice it does not go away! It will always pop up again and again! But those God calls to stand with us for peace and same treatment, God honors!

Esther was in a place of comfort in the Palace! But she was a woman called by God for an appointed time!! She had to choose to step out of a place of comfort and stand WITH the Jewish people! Because of her actions, God gave her favor with the King and the Jewish people lives were spared!

Esther 4:13-16
13 And Mordecai told them to answer Esther: “Do not think in your heart that you will escape in the king’s palace any more than all the other Jews. 14 For if you remain completely silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father’s house will perish. Yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?”

15 Then Esther told them to reply to Mordecai: 16 “Go, gather all the Jews who are present in Shushan, and fast for me; neither eat nor drink for three days, night or day. My maids and I will fast likewise. And so I will go to the king, which is against the law; and if I perish, I perish!”

I have seen many of my friends STAND with the anointing God has placed on them to fight for injustice ! I seen many of my friends on their KNEES in prayers for PEACE and UNITY! I seen them pray with a  fervent prayer for ALL people involved! These men and women of God, know that we are NOT wrestling against flesh and blood and have storm heaven with prayers for God to intervene ! I see you and
I LOVE You all! We are in this together and let God begin to bring unity in America!❤️❤️🙏
Love Sis Rashida

Comments

Popular Posts