You have the keys !



The KEYS, have been put in our hands to BIND and LOOSE! To pray God’s healing power to flow, over our household, and over our children!
When my oldest son was young he would stutter to the point of frustration. He could not make one sentence without stuttering. But God HEALED him!

He also had teachers that wanted to label him ADHD and recommended medicating him! But GOD proved them WRONG!!
They wanted him in a class for those with a learning disabilities! God led me to homeschooling him. Once again GOD PROVE them wrong!
When you have those Keys placed in your hands! Don’t take what the enemy throws your way! Pray, bind , loose, because God’s word always holds truth!


The blessing of health, healing, prosperity will be over our family! But we got to open up our mouth in Faith and tell the enemy BUT GOD can DO IT!!
Matthew 16:19 (AMP)
19 I will give you the keys (authority) of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind [forbid, declare to be improper and unlawful] on earth [a]will have [already] been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose [permit, declare lawful] on earth [b]will have [already] been loosed in heaven.”

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the name of Jesus! Lord, I refuse to accept anything less than what the word of God says over my life and my children’s life! I declare healing, prosperity, wisdom and all that comes from You in my family’s Life!

I pick up my keys and use them! I bind every attack of the enemy against my home and my children and command the enemy to loose its grip! I thank You Lord, that Your word goes forth and does not come back void in Jesus name I pray, Amen!


Isaiah 55:11
11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Comments

Popular Posts