How will you spend this day?




Psalm 118:24
This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it.


Before my feet hit the warmth of my fuzzy grey carpet, this morning. I lay in bed, next to my soft body pillow, just thinking how great it is to open up my eyes, take a deep breath of fresh crisp air and just live !

Today, purposely take a moment to enjoy every second of the day, Christ has to bring to you! I tell you, it goes by so quickly! Just the other day it seems like I was a young and careless girl in my twenties, now I am a young and wiser woman in my forties( laughs).

God has gracelessly blessed each of us to see His mercy of a new day! How will you live out this day? Who will you choose to be a blessing to, to be a light in this world too?

God has blessed you to see another wonderful day in Christ Jesus! Choose to spend each of those days, wisely!

Have a Blessed Tuesday in Jesus! Love Sis Rashida

Comments

Popular Posts