A merry heart



Proverbs 12:25

Anxiety in the heart of man causes depression, But a good word makes it glad.

A good word breaks the seal of depression. Driving around today and just site seeing and floods of overwhelming thoughts just ravished my heart!

I been here before, it seems like a past memory, one I am not wanting to relive . Emotions overwhelmed my souls as those old thoughts of doubt try to creep back in...


What if it never happens ?
Do you really think this is meant for you?
I quickly snapped myself out of the heaviness the anxiety can bring! The heaviness of depression, of overwhelming thoughts of will it ever end!

The Bible says a good word makes of Glad. A good word breaks down darkness and shines a light to illuminate what God’s word truly says...

Romans 8:28 (NKJV)
28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.


All I had to do was remind myself of the word of God! God works all things for my good! And darkness must flee!

Comments

Popular Posts