.....Remember...



Sometimes you just have to REMEMBER... The Goodness of God!


My son Javier, use to have a bad stuttering problem . He could barely hold a conversation, because he stutter so badly. Frustrated, tired, and fed up !


My mother in faith in Christ, took my son to her Pastor, Pastor Drummond. He laid hands on his head and command his tongue to be loose in Jesus name!


My son has Never, ever, stutter again after that moment! His teacher was so shocked, she asked my mother, what church do you attend!


Get tired of dealing with sickness and disease! Get tired of just dealing with it! Seek out the one who can Heal, restore, and bring back to life! Jesus! Nothing is to hard for Him!! Do you remember His hands still heal?


Isaiah 50:2NIV) 2 When I came, why was there no one?When I called, why was there no one to answer?Was my arm too short to deliver you?Do I lack the strength to rescue you?By a mere rebuke I dry up the sea,I turn rivers into a desert;their fish rot for lack of waterand die of thirst.3 I clothe the heavens with darknessand make sackcloth its covering.”4 The Sovereign Lord has given me a well-instructed tongue,to know the word that sustains the weary.He wakens me morning by morning,wakens my ear to listen like one being instructed.5 The Sovereign Lord has opened my ears;I have not been rebellious,I have not turned away.




Have a Bless and wonderful weekend , Love Sis Rashida

Comments

Popular Posts