Christ Joy



How did your day go, was the question that my insurance sale rep asked me, a few day ago. After telling her about my crazy day of not being able to get to my daughter's dentist appointment, and keys being locked in my SUV; she reply you sounds so happy, even with the day you had!

That is the Joy of the Lord! There is Great peace and joy, in knowing the God that you serve! Knowing that no matter what life brings our way, that we will make it through it all, because of Christ! In His word,( the bible) God reminds us of who He is....

Jesus is our way make...(John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.)

Jesus is our Healer...(Psalm 103:3 Who forgives all your iniquities,Who heals all your diseases,)

Jesus is our provider...(Philippians 4:19

And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.)

Jesus is our Joy...(Nehemiah 8:10...Do not sorrow, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.

Jesus is our strengthen...)

Jesus is our redeemer...

(Galatians 3:13

Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”),

Jesus is our peace...(John 14:27

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.)

When I am reminded of Who God is through His word! I can't help it but to smile and take upon me His Joy, which is my strength to keep on moving forward in Christ!

Heavenly Father I come to You in the name of Jesus ! Lord, I thank You that through Your word. You remind me of who You are, that gives me Hope, joy and strength in You! You are the joy that strengthens me daily and keeps me going! For this is the day that You have made! And I WILL rejoice and be glad in it! In Jesus name I pray Amen!


Have a Bless day in Christ, love Sis Rashida

Comments

Popular Posts