Happy Thanksgiving

1 Chronicles 16:34
O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever!

There is so much to be thankful for today. As we each head out, or prepare our Thanksgiving meal for our families. Stop and give thanks for all what God has done in our lives.

I am so very thankful for my children.... Javier, Resham, Joshua, Rhema, Abraham and Jacob, and the baby to come! My parents, and family and friends!

I am thankful for each morning God has allowed me to open my eyes, and see that I am blessed!

Though my life is far from perfect, it is His grace, mercy, and love that I am the most Thankful for! 

For because of God's Grace, mercy and love; He sent His son Jesus! God himself in the flesh, to lay down His life for my sins, that I may be free in Him!

For that, I am forever Thankful!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone !

Comments

Popular Posts