Growing Christ: Jesus Said!


Matthew 16:19-21
And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven".

"MOMMY SAID" was the words screeching out of my two year old's mouth! 
My two year old has learned very quickly, that throwing around the words "Mommy Said", gets his older brother and sisters to do what he wants! One smart cunning cookie! (Laughs)

There is authority in the name of Jesus! Authority for those only, who believe He is the Son of God, God himself in the flesh, who has died and rose again for our sins! Through faith in Him, absolutely nothing is impossible!

So when you and I pray in authority, in His name. Doors are open, and doors are shut! Praying always according to His perfect will, as we pray the word of God! 

Because...

" Jesus Said"...I will give you the keys! Amen!

Comments

Popular Posts