Growing in Christ: many are the afflictions

Psalm 34:19
19 Many evils confront the [consistently] righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all.

Moses and Pharaoh....
Abraham and His wife Sarah...
Jacob and the king's wife...
David and King Saul ...
Daniel and the lions...
Job and satan...
Ester and the King...
Elisha and Jezebel...
Samson and Delilah... 
Jesus and the wilderness...

The bible tells us MANY are the afflictions of the righteous but The Lord delivers him from ALL!

Over the weekend I found myself declaring this verse over myself with many other verses. Reminding myself who I am in Christ and the God I serve is able to redeem time and time again.

Just as many women and men in the bible; Trials came their way! But God... Is always faithful to deliver each of us from every obstacle ! Just another hurdle to jump over!!

Note this verse...
James 1:2-8 
[ Profiting from Trials ] My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. ...

At the end of the day, I count each trial as a lesson of "FAITH"!  A lesson to continue to " Grow in Christ"! Because the great women and men in the bible were men and women who allowed God to be their "Author" and " Finisher" of their Faith!

I have gone through the fire and my faith can not be shaken! Jesus is forever Lord of my life!

Comments

Popular Posts