Growing in Crist


Have you ever been around a hungry person? If their anything like me. I get pretty grumpy, when I feel my stomach grumbling, and hunger pains kick in!

Just as we need our daily physically food, we MUST read our bibles daily. Reading the word and constantly filling our self up in it! Don't allow your spiritual life to be starved, malnutrition , or empty! In addition, God has a promise to those, who meditate on the word of God, day and night..

Note this verse...
Psalm 1:2-3
But his delight is in the law of the Lord,And in His law he meditates day and night.3 He shall be like a tree Planted by the rivers of water,That brings forth its fruit in its season, Whose leaf also shall not wither;And whatever he does shall prosper.


Remember God created the body to live off of physically food, and spiritual food daily! You won't live very long, without either one; Suffering a miserable death, both naturally, and spiritually .

So what's for breakfast this morning? ( laughs)

Heavenly Father Your word says..
Matthew 4:4 "But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’”

Each morning, I feed my Spirit man, so that I can be renew daily, in Christ! According to ...
Romans 12:2
"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. "
Thank You Lord, for the refreshing of my mind, body and soul! In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

Have a bless Tuesday, everyone! Love Sis Rashida:)

Comments

Popular Posts