Growing in Christ: His Grace...

  




My friend Mawaya came over to my home the other day. I am always delighted with her presence, as we always seem to engage in lengthy conversations, on the things of God.


 That day, we were discussing our shortcomings, and how we are imperfect people, saved by God's grace.


That discussion brought us to this

verse...
2 Corinthians 12:9(NKJV)
And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.


The word grace, can be described in so many different ways. However in this particular verse , the word "grace"  speaks of God giving us His ability,
to be empowered by Him, to accomplished what Christ has called us to do.


His Grace (His strength, His favor, His hands on our life) is enough to accomplish what He had designed us to do. It is always seen, in our weakness, that all glory, and honor, points directly to God, and not our self.


Through are shortcomings, we can see God daily moving in our life. Through our weakest moments, He is still God, and still moves mountains through our hands!


Though we may suffer much in this life! I can always boast in the one who delivers time and time again! For the bible declares, That God is the glory, and the lifter our head!


His grace is enough for me!

Comments

Popular Posts