Spiritual Coffee: Living life with a purpose !



Goooood morning Holy Spirit! Gooood Morning family and friends.

John 21:18-19 (NKJV)
18 Most assuredly, I say to you, when you were younger, you girded yourself and walked where you wished; but when you are old, you will stretch out your hands, and another will gird you and carry you where you do not wish.” 19 This He spoke, signifying by what death he would glorify God. And when He had spoken this, He said to him, “Follow Me.”

Christ understood the sacrifices, that was needed, to complete what He was sent to do! Each of us is called, by God to give our life completely over to His perfect will.

Our journey's may not always be easy, but it is worth every second!  Today, are you willing to do what God has called you to do?  Are you ready to live selflessly, and with a purpose ?

John 12:25"He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life."

Heavenly Father, I surrender every area of my life completely over to You! Lord, lead me were You want me to go! Lord, use my hands, feet, and mouth as your instrument of Love, bringing glory to Your name; in all that I do and say! Lord, I don't want to live my life doing my own thing! I want to live my life solely for You! In Jesus name I pray, Amen!





Comments

Popular Posts