Spiritual coffee: I can`t live without Jesus




Romans 1:16 (MSG)
16-17 It’s news I’m most proud to proclaim, this extraordinary Message of God’s powerful plan to rescue everyone who trusts him, starting with Jews and then right on to everyone else! God’s way of putting people right shows up in the acts of faith, confirming what Scripture has said all along: “The person in right standing before God by trusting him really lives.”


Heavenly Father, I declare Romans 1:16(NKJV) "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek."

I will preach Your Gospel to the ends of the earth, proudly and boldly ! Because You Jesus, was not ashamed to lay down Your life for me , even when I was still a sinner; according to Romans 5:8" But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

Love your Sis Rashida

Comments

Popular Posts