Spiritual Coffee: Reminder of who God is, to You and I!



I love to just it, and think about all the goodness of Christ! Here is a friendly reminder of who he is to you and I... ( feel free to add to this list)

My God!
I place my confidence solely in You. According to, Psalm 118:8
It is better to trust in the Lord Than to put confidence in man.

You are my friend: According to,
Proverbs 18:24
A man who has friends must himself be friendly, But there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.

You are my hope: According to,
Psalm 71:5
For You are my hope, O Lord GOD; You are my trust from my youth.

You are my Redeemer: According to,
Isaiah 60:16
You shall drink the milk of the Gentiles, And milk the breast of kings; You shall know that I, the Lord, am your Savior And your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.

You are my First Love: According to,
Revelation 2:4
Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love.

You are my Peace: According to,
Isaiah 26:3
You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.

You are my strength: According to,
Exodus 15:2
The Lord is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation; He is my God, and I will praise Him; My father’s God, and I will exalt Him.

You are my joy: According to,
Psalm 92:4
For You, Lord, have made me glad through Your work; I will triumph in the works of Your hands.


You are The Everlasting God! According to,
Isaiah 40:28
Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the Lord, The Creator of the ends of the earth, Neither faints nor is weary. His understanding is unsearchable.
Amen!

Have a wonderful weekend, love your Sis in Christ, Rashida:)

Comments

Popular Posts