Do you have the Breastplate of Righteousness on?







Ephesians 6:14
Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,


Guard your heart ! The bible teaches us to daily put on our full Armor of God! Why? Because each day God, knows that the world we live in is a daily battle! An opponent, who targets our heart, to draw us away for our first love, who is Christ!

Note this verse:
John 10:10
The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

We are to live righteously every day; not making any room for sin to be a part of our life! Think of it like this, the breastplate of "righteousness" means to live righteously. It protects the heart from being harden from sin, and evil influences! To dwell in sin, is to have no covering over your heart ( no breastplate)! You are exposed, a target for the enemy to pierce your heart! Guard your heart, by staying in the word of God! Choosing your friendship wisely! Living a life which honors God!

Do you have your breastplate of Righteousness on ?

Heavenly Father, each day I intentionally choose to put on my full Armor of God! I will choose my friendship carefully, my influences, and guard the word of God, that has been sown Into my heart! I will shun all evil, and embrace righteous living! I will guard my heart with the breastplate of righteousness! In Jesus name I pray, amen!

To God be all the glory, sis Rashida:)

Comments

Popular Posts