His Grace Is Sufficient





2 Corinthians 12:9
And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.



God's grace is sufficient for us all and made perfect in our weakness! Notice the word perfect, the definition of perfect is: make (something) completely free from faults or defects, or as close to such a condition as possible:( source Oxford Dictionary).

God tells us that His Grace is shown to be perfect, without flaw, and is complete in our weakness! God is telling us that He and He alone is enough and all we need! He is perfect, He completes us all!

 God is able to show Himself as God almighty through our toughest circumstances and our hour of defeats! When we are weak in any area, His` undeniable strength always proves to be strong! His Grace over our life is the strength we need to press on! God may not always take us out of every hardship or relieve every thorn in our side but, these comforting words written by the apostle Paul himself reminds us that God`s grace is all we need. For it was by His saving Grace that we accepted Jesus as Lord of our lives, and are saved and it is by His Grace we are strong even in our weaknesses!

 Today I am reminded that Christ`s Grace is enough, I am nothing without it!

Comments

Popular Posts