Christians keeping their word







Jacob my wild child, LOL comes and sits next to me holding my heavy bible. He said, momma, you said you would teach me that Bible verse!


I will admit, I was distracted at the moment and told him not right now. Quickly as the words left my mouth I was reminded of a video from Minister Karen Wheaton. She spoke about being known for keeping our promises! Just as we can take God at His word, His promises!

So we went over Pslams 121 and also listen to a song on those verses. Every day is a chance to grow wiser in Christ and be effective in teaching our children to be a fire LIT for Jesus !!
For Jesus calls His ministers flames of fire!

Hebrews 1:7
7 And of the angels He says:
“Who makes His angels spirits
And His ministers a flame of fire.”






Comments

Popular Posts