God makes my enemies at peace with me



A few weeks back my Ford van was keyed. I have been having problems with our new neighbors and their dog pooping where my children played. After confronting the issue at hand, my vehicle was unfortunately damage! I saw the word "wacky" scratched into my van and other various scratches. I looked at the keyed scratches and said, "God guards all that is mine and that person just picked a battle with God, himself". I went ahead reported the issue with management and went along with my business.

Fast forward a few weeks later the person who damage my vehicle, their window was busted out of their car!! Oh Boy! The bible is so clear! We will always reap what we sow! That day I did  NOT rejoice in what happened to her vehicle, as the scriptures say so clearly here, we are NOT too!

Proverbs 24: 17-18 Do not rejoice when your enemy falls,
And do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles;
18 Lest the Lord see it, and it displeases Him,
And He turn away His wrath from him.


 However, I just pray if only they knew the God we serve and allowed Jesus to reach their heart to do good instead of evil! You see, when you play on the devil`s territory he will wreak havoc on your life. If you dwell in the safety of the almighty, He fights your battles and keeps us in perfect peace!

The bible even goes on further to say, He will even make our enemies at peace with us! Today, I can walk by my neighbor and say a friendly hello and have a chat. What was done in the past stays there and all is forgiven. God holds no grudges and neither do I. We are to forgive, move on, and pray for souls.

I thank God for restoring peace with the neighbors and guarding all that is mine!
Proverbs 16:7
When the Lord takes pleasure in anyone’s way he causes their enemies to make peace with them
.

Comments

Popular Posts