Celebrating life seasons ...


I am forty years young, and a momma to now eight beautiful children. I just had baby number eight aka Joel, tens days ago. Oh how life goes by so quickly! Now I am a mom in my forties blessed to give birth to my sixth son and blessed with two daughters.

One thing I have learn, is that life passes you bye in seasons, as the changing of the colors of the leaves on the trees. Weather from hot to cold, warm to brittle cool, life goes by very swiftly!

Celebrate each day, as you never know when you will enter your new season of life! Embrace it, cherish it as the grace of God give to you to see that day!

The Bible is very clear...
There is a time and season for everything in life itself ! Enjoy this season!

Ecclesiastes 3  (NIV)

A Time for Everything
3 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:
2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.
Heavenly Father, I come to You in the name of Jesus, thanking you for being the giver of life itself! As the seasons change quickly, so also the season in our lives do as well. Help me to always remember to be grateful for the life you have graciously blessed me with, enjoying every second of the day. Help me to remember when life gets tough it’s only for a season and this too shall pass!

I thank you for the season I am in and the ones I will enter in, In Jesus name I pray Amen!

Comments

Popular Posts