He will work it all out



As I take a look over my life and everything that has happen over these pass few years. I see how God work everything out for my good!

From getting a job the paid my rent in full.
Restoring my family!
Bringing new life in my womb!

God always turns bad situations unto something good for His glory. Whatever , your going through today. Remember this, God can take what the enemy meant for evil and work it out for the Good!

Will you trust in him today? He is faithful, and Just and never goes back on His word!


Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.


Isaiah 55:11
So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Comments

Popular Posts