Dealing with Petty People



Are you dealing with someone who is petty? Always trying to do evil and wrong towards you ? Here is how God says to handle it....

Romans 12:19-21 (NIV)
19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”says the Lord. 20 On the contrary: “If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.


The Bible goes on to say that you will heap hot coals on their head. I know what you are probably thinking, Yes !! Get em Lord 😂😂 But on the Contrary, hot coals represents the extreme feeling of remorse, shame , and guilt on how they have treated you !

Continue to do good, leave it in God’s hands. I know it’s not always easy. I been there, and been quick to respond in my flesh! However, whenever, I followed the wisdom of God, it always turn out in my favor.


The Bible says it so well here...
Proverbs 16:7
When the Lord takes pleasure in anyone’s way, he causes their enemies to make peace with them.

Let’s your responds be pleasing to God and He will make your enemies be at peace with you ❤️

Comments

Popular Posts