Mercy and Grace...

Mercy and Grace...

Living with a Hindu is not easy. My Father-in law, has built an altar of worship in front of my home. The first day of seeing it. I thought he was feeding the wild animals tomatoes , and lettuce ! LOL 

Day three, with newly added food, next to the uneaten slowly rotting food, it was time to clean house . With a quick sweep of my broom, the altar came down! 

Though my Father-in-law is ignorant in the things he does. I still smile, and show him grace and mercy . No arguing, no finger pointing, no shaming. Just lovingly, letting Him know, my home belongs to Christ.

The altar is down! Father-in-law, still prays to his over a million gods, and I still pray for His soul. He is a soul for Christ! I choose to live in peace, and love!

2 John 1:3
Grace (spiritual blessing), mercy, and [soul] peace will be with us, from God the Father and from Jesus Christ (the Messiah), the Father’s Son, in all sincerity (truth) and love.

Have a bless day! Love Sis Rashida

Comments

Popular Posts