Growing in Christ: Walk me through the storms

Six years ago, my husband, and I, dealt with one tragic event, after another! 

My husband lost his job.
He got into two car accidents.
He completely totaled out both of our vehicles.
We had no vehicles to drive.
His credit score suffered greatly from the loss of income.
His faith in God was dwindling away.

One day in a heated discussion, my husband blurted out. Nothing bad ever happens to you! But this was far from truth! What happens to my husband. Also happens to me! We are one, and in this together.

I just had a different outlook on every struggle. I chose to trust God, instead of worrying. My faith in Christ, gives me the peace I needed to go through every storm !  

(Philippians 4:6 
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;)

If your going through any difficulties today, Trust God! God never, ever, promised that life would be easy ! But He did promise, to walk you through it all, and give you His peace. Your faith in Christ will Sustain you!

Psalms 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

My life seems easy, because I choose to trust God at His word! I am blessed because of that!

Comments

Popular Posts