Growing in Christ: He watches me


Woke up this morning, by God's grace. As Christ ministered to me as I slept, with this song!

I can remember 18 years ago. When my oldest was just an infant. My dad would sing, this song to Javier. Little did he know, he was speaking a blessing over my son's life, as a Child.

The words of the song, reminds us that God watches over us, and takes care of us. Just as Christ takes care of the little sparrows in the air, and the beautiful lilies in the fields. He is always graciously, watching over us!

Today, I pray the word of God over each of you reading this! That God's word will come alive to you! That you will receive all the benefits from Christ! Healing, restoration, and needs being met! 

Psalm 103:2-7
2 Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget not all His benefits:
3 Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases,
4 Who redeems your life from destruction,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
6 The Lord executes righteousness
And justice for all who are oppressed.

God cares for each of us. As the scripture says...

John 10:27-28
27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

Goooooood morning King Jesus! Gooooood morning family and friends!

Have a bless Thursday, love Sis Rashida
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k7Pk5YMkEcg

Comments

Popular Posts