Growing in Christ: Seeking Jesus



Been up since 4am! First thing that I did this morning, was to roll over in the bed, and grab my breakfast ! The bible .... You see, the bible tells us that," Man can NOT live by bread alone, but by every word the proceeds from the mouth of God"!
(Matthew 4:4)

I must fill myself daily in the word of God! For I am living by faith, daily in the word...

(Romans 1:17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith.”)

And we ALL know that Faith only comes by Hearing, and hearing the word of God! Amen!

(Romans 10:17
17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.)

So as the Sun begins to rise, and baby Jacob has already swung his feet in my face twice.( he is asleep in my bed). Ha hahahaha. I am enjoying my quiet time, getting to know Christ, even more this morning !

As the scriptures say... Psalms 63:

63 O God, You are my God;
Early will I seek You;
My soul thirsts for You;
My flesh longs for You
In a dry and thirsty land
Where there is no water.

Goooooood morning King Jesus! Goooood morning family and friends !

Love Sis Rashida

Comments

Popular Posts