Growing in Christ: stiff neck

Exodus 32:9 And the Lord said to Moses, “I have seen this people, and indeed it is a stiff-necked people!

In life there will always be problems!
Always ups and downs! As Christians we all have seen the hands of God on our life! We have seen Christ, delivers us from every obstacle that has stood in our way!

However, how many times have you turn back to worrying, murmuring, and complaining about what lies ahead of you? How many times have you been stubborn, and choose not to look to Christ as your deliver, and run in the opposite direction?

 Is your neck stuck in a position looking at the problems; unwilling to recognize and see that God is still able to deliver? Are you so stubborn, in always do things your way and not God's way?

Don't become "stiff neck" ! Don't allow your focus be off of God, and stuck at looking at the issues of life! Don't live a life of doubt, unbelief, a life of lack of faith! Turn your neck in the direction of the One who moves mountains! Humble yourself, and turn to God! Christ is The One, who delivers time and time again!

Remember God's word says...
Psalm 34:19"Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the Lord delivers him out of them all."

Here is our prayer for today.,.

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the name of Jesus! Lord, Your word is life for me, a light unto my pathway, and a lamp unto my feet! Lord, help me to always keep my eyes on You and not my problems... For Your word declares that You are the Author and the Finisher of my Faith, according to ...

Hebrews 12:2 "looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."

I thank You for helping my unbelief, that I may never sin against You. in Jesus name I pray, Amen!

Have a bless day , love Sis Rashida:)

Comments

Popular Posts